Where does the month go??? I realized suddenly it has been a few weeks since I last posted. Boy, has this been a crazy one. I drowned myself in debt, I got a puppy, I still have a part time job, I rarely get to workout, oh, and I signed up for Diet Bet!
If you haven’t heard of Diet Bet before, you put up some of your own money into a “pot”, and you get that back plus a portion of the others in your pot who did not meet their goal weight IF you meet your’s. I’m supposed to lose over 6 pounds!! That is a helluva lot for me, so we will see. I hit week one out of 4 yesterday, and so far so good. I’m keeping calories under 1900, usually during the week around 1400, and making sure to try to hit or get really close to all of my macros.
Exercise has been minimal though. I never have time. I work 8-4, have at least a half hour commute each way, then I either have my camera class, my part-time job, trying to still get our new apartment together, and then there is Louie! This puppy takes all of my attention, and you can’t really work out with a puppy, haha. Their big adventure is a walk around the apartment community.
What are some of my biggest concern in life right now?
- Career Choice: I still have no idea what I want to do, or if where I am is right for me
- Eating: I always find it hard to find balance; it makes me crazy
- Being anti-social: I want to be more active, but I always just seem so tired and unwilling to interact with people
- Apartment: We still have a lot of work to do to get it where I want
- Working out: It just hasn’t been happening
- Money: Puppy + Furnishing and apartment = debt
I’m trying to dive into the above, so we will see how it goes. But for now, I’ll leave you with a little picture of Lou dog!! Yes, I know it is dark…. I’m working on it, that’s why I’m in photo class :)